Welcome Back APEX Dragons
"The scars you acquire by exercising courage will never make you feel inferior."
Replace every "I CAN'T" with an "I CAN!"
- Make good use of your agenda.
- Stay organized
- School is important, but so is a social life
- Get involved at your school; Figure out what your hobbies are and find a club that matches that.
- Care about college and your Grade Point Average
- Don't procrastinate.
- Eat breakfast and lunch.
- Stay healthy both inside and outside of school.
- Get enough sleep.
- Never give up.